Monday, April 17, 2006

The Right Place

Sometimes, you just are in the right place at the right time and able to capture some interesting things. These next few images are me just noticing interesting people when they were standing right in front of me.

This dude was chillin amongst the chaos that is Chinatown NYC. He wasn't posing. I was just waitng for the chinatown bus back to Philly and he happened to be resting there in front of me. I think he started to notice by the third picture, though.




North Philly at night-

Wu-tangin' it


North Philly Girls
"Young Tweezy"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the ability to catch people in their natural element. Young Tweezy needs to tweeze that "cancer stick" out of his hand!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Erin E. said...

LOL

7:06 PM  
Blogger Darren Sands said...

I love the angle at which that you captured that first shot. But, for all you or I know, this guy could be say, I don't know, Korean...and that could be Chinese in the background. But I don't think that's the point. The fact that you just rolled up on my dude, and started shooting is gangsta. You are showing growth lol.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

This is beautiful...
I like this blog concept...

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home